View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Bullet 25

TV rear input access

I have a Bullet 246 RBS travel trailer. The TV is mounted in a cabinet that divides the main living area from the bedroom area. The TV is mounted in a swivel box that allows viewing from either area when turned. I would like to access the TV inputs located at the rear of the TV but cannot for the life of me discover how to release the TV from its mounting bracket. I have seen elsewhere in the Keystone Forums where some models have a mirror on the backside of the swivel box which is removed revealing an opening to the TV inputs. My situation is different as the rear of the swivel portion of the cabinet has a wooden magazine rack attached. It appears that there are 4 screws that affix the magazine rack to the cabinet assembly. The screw heads are covered over with wood decorative bungs. I have tried to remove the bungs so I can access the screws and then see if this is really the way to access the rear of the TV. These small caps (bungs) are easily damaged and I cannot believe that Keystone would produce something that would be that difficult to service.

Does anyone know how to remove a TV mounted in this manner? Is there a hidden release to allow the TV to be lifted away from its mounting as is the case for some mounting scenarios? I cannot find anything on my setup that releases the mount.

Thanks in advance.....
Bullet 25 is offline   Reply With Quote