View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
bpyle311

Roof repairs!

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the roof ripples will probably not be covered by a warranty so long as they don't leak. They will say that that is just cosmetic. Do yourself a favor and inspect all of the rubber sealant where the front cap meets the roof and ALL vents where they use the sealant, THAT POTENTIALLY COULD BE WHERE THE PROBLEM IS STARTING. I just bought a 2014 Carbon Toyhauler and took delivery July 1st, 2014. By July 12, 2014 That rubber sealant cracked allowing air under roof covering and my Roof actually tore off the first 1/3 of the trailer. This is a Definate manufacturer defect and I suspect I'm not the only one out there with this problem. Keystone has authorized to replace but when they take off the original roof the osb plywood underneath comes up with it. The repaired roof will then look horrible-TRUST ME! You can take a look on my post under service and warranty issues titled "Carbon 327" to see pics. I pray this isn't the case with your trailer, but do yourself a big favor and try to find the root of the problem of why air pockets are forming, as they will only get bigger in time and potentially rip like mine. Hope this helped...sorry to hear
bpyle311 is offline   Reply With Quote