Thread: Grey water dump
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #17
Pmedic4

Us too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renespradlin View Post
We were camping at the time we needed to find the dump for the kitchen grey water. After many calls to many dealers, we finally reached a live person. They told us to feel along the frame of the RV. We did that and finally found the kitchen grey water dump near the wheels. (No thanks to Keystone!!!) At least we now know where all 3 dumps are located. It "was" a cruel joke for sure! Nothing like having your tank 2/3 full and going into full blown panic because you can't find the dump release.
We'd used our RV about 3-4 times, and then one day, DW says, the sink is clogged up! We'd noticed the 2 Gray water gauges, but thought they might just be a common panel, and not all RV's had 2 GW tanks - until the urgent news from my wife. To confuse it more, she said when I drained some water in the vanity sink, the water came up in the kitchen sink, so we assumed we only had one GW tank/valve. Then we figured we have 2 tanks, but the real question now was, where is the second pull knob? I'm crawling around on the ground, and don't see a darn thing!!!!!

Finally, standing there looking at the labels for the valves we knew about, there is this tiny little sticker, which has GW valve... Still took me about 10 minutes to find it, right on the frame, the small black knob. Paint the darn thing WHITE!

2017 Cougar 333MKS
2015 RAM 3500 HD with 6.4L

Pmedic4 is offline   Reply With Quote