View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 04:02 PM   #3
nitrohorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Really have little information on your setup such as the coax cable to your TV where is the other end connected ? If you did a channel search TV has power. You mentioned that you tried it for CABLE as well as ON AIR. When you use the Antenna (On Air) the antenna booster switch should be on, whereas for Cable the booster should be off. Did you put your own ends on the new piece of RG6 or were they already on there?
I'm on a seasonal site and we have cable. The TV in the living room works fine. I took the bedroom TV and the new cable (came with ends on it) and tried it in the living room and got all the channels. In short, the the bedroom cable outlet is not working. I'm not sure how Keystone wires their TV cable. Do they use a splitter at the point of entry into the RV with one cable going to the living room and one to the bedroom? I guess I will have to call them tomorrow and hope they can help me trouble shoot it. I'm hoping that it's not a case of someone cut the cable during the building g of the unit. Thanks
nitrohorse is offline   Reply With Quote