Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
GaryWT

Thank you Flagg RV

A big thank you, they are located in MA about 1.5 hours from the house. I had talked to them ahead of time and they ordered 2 parts based on pictures. I was able to take the trailer today, arriving at 9 to have the counter in the outside kitchen replaced, the table inside replaced and the took care of the bolts on the corner jacks that had been recalled. I waited, spending the morning looking at trailers and at noon they were done. Everything worked out and was covered so again, thank you to them.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #2
AlbertaRvMan

Sounds like a great dealership.

Mine has been really good so far, but I will know more after pick up the TT on Monday.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
bmach

Good for them but

Isn't it a shame that we have to post when a place does what they should all be doing, all the time.

My ford dealer did not put my skid plate on correctly when they did my oil change. I called them and told them it was dragging and just wanted to know what held it up. It was pouring out and I wanted to have the right tool the first time I crawled under. Instead they sent someone to my house to fix it. I was very pleased with that but that is really what they should do. I did not even ask for them to come out they just said they would.
bmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:36 AM   #4
Travlntj

Bought out Premier 19 at Flagg and have used then for service, pleased on both counts.
Travlntj is offline   Reply With Quote