Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Mgmfallon1019

Seeking Help in Search of New TT

I am looking to buy a TT and can't decide on which one to get! I have researched a lot but cannot find any customer reviews for specific models! I really like the bullet 298bh and the premier 31bhpr! Does anyone have either of these and if so have any any major concerns with them? Please help
Mgmfallon1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
BruLaz

Heh, know how you are feeling. We've been looking for over 6 months now. Going to RV shows and dealers, downloading brochures, even making up a spread-sheet! But we're not in any rush.

First we saw a Passport we really liked. Then a Cougar Xlite was the one. Then my wife saw another brand, but larger, that she really liked, so everything changed. Now we're on our 4th choice; and we've learned a lot, maybe too much, about how trailers are built, what the appliances and options are, and so on.

Take your time. Only you and your family can decide what's best. As you learn more about what's available, and see more trailers, your choices may change.

Be sure to see the trailers in person and spend some time in them without a high pressure sales person around. Floor plans are great, but seeing them in person can give you a different perspective.

Have fun.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
Back Country

Smile

I don’t know much about either but I am in the same situation we have gone to dozens of RV shows, web research, watched hours of you tube videos and yep even created a spread sheet to narrow it down. I agree with BruLaz take your time and utilize the web to do your research. I am sure someone in this forum has one of these two TT. You could always put the model(s) in the search on this forum and see what comes up? That’s what I did to research and got a few threads for each model and read what was there. It helped and I even made note of some questions to ask the dealer..
Back Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
GaryWT

To me these are very different first the bullet is the base model and the premier bullet is a mid level trailer. The bullet does not have an outside kitchen and a top item on the premier is the kitchen. The bullet has a slide on the front which I do not like the premier slides are on the back. To me the premier is al around better. We just bought a 31bhpr but have not camped yet.

With that said, we have had 6 trailers in 24 years and new each and every one was the one when we walked into them. If you do not get that feeling then keep looking. Good luck and have fun.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
Mgmfallon1019

Thanks for the replies! Your input is svery helpful! Gary Wt, We had that feeling about the bullet! and even more so about the premier! Since Both are bullet products we like them both! The premier is definitely more Camper for the money! The problem I am having is that I cannot find any customer reviews anywhere! I wold love to hear from people who actually own one of these trailers!
Mgmfallon1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
Festus2
Site Team

If you take a look at the Community forum (see top of page) ---> Social Groups, there is a group of members there who have Bullets. Check this out for those members and you might try sending a PM to one or more of them asking for some feedback.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
GaryWT

I have a 31 BHPR, traded in a Northtrail 30 QOK just a month or so ago. The trailer is sitting in my yard and I love it even though I have not camped in it yet. Loved the Northtrail but that was similar to the Bullet's level, the Premiere is just so nice. We have towed it home and have been out in it a few times but that is it, cannot wait to get it on the rioad, I know it is going to be great.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote