Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
Oxcamper

Looking at getting Alpine 3555RL

Anyone out there have one of these units? We really like the layout, the colder weather package, and especially the bedroom with the added area with the night stand.
Good?
Bad?
Ugly?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Oxcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:53 AM   #2
bsmith0404

Can't speak specifically about the 3555, but we have a 3500RE and absolutely love it. It is a very well built 5er. We looked at many, many, many RVs before we decided on the Alpine. The items that sold us were the little things like the quality metal latches on the closet doors, the warm feeling of the dark wood and wood blinds, actual hinged bathroom door instead of the slider (I hate those).

We bought ours in the winter. Ater looking at it, then going on to other dealers we called the dealer back and said we were coming back for another look. By the time we returned, they had it plugged in with the heat pump and fireplace going. It was very warm and cozy and just felt like home. I can't say I've ever sat in an RV and said this feels like home until now. Also, you will absolutely love the basement storage with the drop frame. It's almost like another room. I think it would be a good room for my mother in-law.

We have owned ours for about 6 months now, the new hasn't worn off. Best RV purchase I've ever made.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #3
tdawg

We have a 3535 and love it
tdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
mikell

I have a great deal on a 2010 3640rl that has less than 1K road miles was just used for a bedroom till the last 3 months.

Will let go for $28k because the house is nearly ready

It's in Southwest Michigan

BR with night stand ,heat pump on and on loaded
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote