Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #21
mikebrls

I have a 6 year old daughter and of course the wife and I will bring my 2 dog's every once in a while " they get the bottom bunk "
they told me the unit should be there on the 18th and I could pick it up after the 20th , so hopefully it will be there come the 18th and i will pick it up on the 20 or 21st ,
I had a Pallazo class A with bunk's and the bunk's are great for the kid to have there own space with all the toy's and pillow's ect ,
we have our first big trip planned from Dec, 20th to Jan 4th going to Ga, and Tn, dolly wood , Nashville and stone mountain , my daughter is so excited about the new trailer and so am I
anything that I should pay more attention to during pdi since you just a Laredo and may have some incite

Thank you
mike
mikebrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #22
maverick_415

Hi Mike, that sounds exciting and the dates almost here. I used the PDI checklist on this site. By the way I just received a recall stating the 12 volt breaker may be to close to the propane tank and could potentially rub causing a short and fire hazard. I checked mine and I have 2-3 inches of clearance so I should be fine but check yours when you pick it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrls View Post
I have a 6 year old daughter and of course the wife and I will bring my 2 dog's every once in a while " they get the bottom bunk "
they told me the unit should be there on the 18th and I could pick it up after the 20th , so hopefully it will be there come the 18th and i will pick it up on the 20 or 21st ,
I had a Pallazo class A with bunk's and the bunk's are great for the kid to have there own space with all the toy's and pillow's ect ,
we have our first big trip planned from Dec, 20th to Jan 4th going to Ga, and Tn, dolly wood , Nashville and stone mountain , my daughter is so excited about the new trailer and so am I
anything that I should pay more attention to during pdi since you just a Laredo and may have some incite

Thank you
mike
Old 02-20-2015, 05:25 PM   #23
jayjay_24

Hi Just wondering if the LHT models have the electric awning? I'm wonder what the difference is between the electric awning and power awning is that I see in the brochure?
jayjay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:39 AM   #24
SKSCCI

So how do you like it after a few months?

"Silver Shadow" 2012 F250 Turbo Diesel Lariat Ultimate Crew Cab
Ranch Hand Legend Bumpers and ARE MX Topper
2014 Keystone Passport 195
SKSCCI is offline   Reply With Quote