Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2024, 02:30 PM   #1
CJPhillips

2024 Coleman Lantern 334BH

So I've ran into my first bad experience with my new rig.

2024 coleman lantern 334bh.

Long story short bought it on 2-3-2024 and today is 2-5-2024. The first ceiling light in the bunkhouse is per day in the hallway and it was wired backwards for starters. Did not work at all I have rewired it now it works but the bathroom light with has to be on for it to work. I've been in contact with my sales guy and I refuse to take it back to camping world!!! They have already told me that it's a warranty claim. Reasoning for not taking my rig back to them is in not going 6-12 months with out my new rv and paying payments on it while they have it.
CJPhillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:09 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Don't talk to the salesman about a warranty problem. Start with the service department, escalate to the service manager, then if that doesn't work, make an appointment to discuss your issue with the general manager of that Camping World. If you still are not satisfied, you can contact the CW CEO, Marcus Lemonis. I'd give the service manager and/or the general manager a shot at fixing what the salesman told you about wait times....

Remember, you catch many more flies with honey than with vinegar, so if you approach anyone in management with threats and demands, they'll walk away, maybe not physically, but you can bet they won't be on your side to fix your problems... Be reasonable, explain your issues, be firm but not demanding and I believe you'll get your issues fixed without waiting a year for an appointment.....

Again, if none of that works on the local level, don't be afraid to contact Marcus. His phone number (for his customer team) is (866) 232 - 8990 and they are available during business hours, Monday through Friday. If you prefer, you can send a message at this link: https://rv.campingworld.com/marcusvi...2%20%2D%208990

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:23 PM   #3
CJPhillips

JRTJH

Thanks for the reply I had to contact my sales rep since service closed an hr early today. He told me that service should call me by noon tomorrow and if I don't hear from them by then to call them.
Old 02-05-2024, 03:49 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJPhillips View Post
JRTJH

Thanks for the reply I had to contact my sales rep since service closed an hr early today. He told me that service should call me by noon tomorrow and if I don't hear from them by then to call them.
Sounds great and I hope the service department will get things working for you. Keep in mind (in case you weren't aware) that this forum is NOT associated with Keystone RV company or with Coleman RV company in any way. There's a red disclaimer notice at the bottom of every forum webpage stating that..... To my knowledge, there are no Keystone or Coleman employees that monitor any of these discussions, so posting here won't get Keystone's warranty office attention !!!!

Again, good luck with your problem...

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote