Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-04-2024, 03:35 PM   #1
martybmw

Water Pump Location

I have a 21 Alpine 3700FL and while not having problem with my water pump figure it's a good idea to know here it is. I have the On Demand circulation water heater and of course there is not outside access to it. It's on the drivers side large pass through compartment and while taking off the divider not a biggie except it's getting harder to lay on my side or back to do work. When I was in there sometime ago don't recall seeing the water pump.
thanks
martybmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:01 AM   #2
Bobhifi7

We have a 2024 FL3700. I was just working on ours this weekend and put some padding in and around the pipes and the pump to help keep noise down. I can tell you on the 2024 its on the floor, same level as the floor of the storage area, about a foot behind the compartment wall more on the left side. I only had to take the screws out on the left side and was able to pull it back enough to get in there.
Bobhifi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:06 AM   #3
ChuckS

I mich prefer to hear that water pump when it runs.. that way if it runs and I have no faucets on I know there is a leak in the system..

Also.. never leave city water turned on and leave that alpine unattended.. else you will come back to a surprise you don’t really need to see if the internal check valve fails in the water pump.. and they do

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pump, water, water pump