Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2014, 06:24 AM   #21
MisKaren1

So, just an update- we purchased a 2015 272bhs yesterday that has a black tank flush, no swivel tv and no range exhaust outside (I did want that, not a deal breaker though).
Picking it up tomorrow! Off to get the checklists printed.
MisKaren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #22
Esai

Great! Bet you'll love it. We are still provisioning our new 2015 251RBS and slowly figuring stuff out. Still camping in the yard, though; no courage yet regarding the sewer hoses and things ... they're still in the boxes in the "cellar." We have not weaned ourselves from the house shower/toilet/kitchen. Short queen sheets arriving by UPS on Tuesday and that will be the end of our excuses.

We also haven't figured out a ramp system for our Chihuahua to get on and off the bed, and I don't want him jumping and wrecking his knees

Priscilla
Esai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #23
cobullet272bh

I have a 2015 Bullet 272BH purchased in June - it came standard with a Black Tank Flush and we have used it after several camp trips. Make sure when you use it you have the black valve open to the dump hose. We ordered in late April - delivered beginning of June - black flush was not an option, came standard as far as I know.

Jim
cobullet272bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #24
Topglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisKaren1 View Post
So, just an update- we purchased a 2015 272bhs yesterday that has a black tank flush, no swivel tv and no range exhaust outside (I did want that, not a deal breaker though).
Picking it up tomorrow! Off to get the checklists printed.

I know! We just bought a 2015 272 also and no swivel tv. I have to admit I was a little bummed. Keystone must have done away with it for some reason.
Topglock is offline   Reply With Quote