Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2024, 04:10 PM   #1
cpcdeb

Wardrobe remodel

We love our 15 Cedar Creek 38 FL, but the bedroom wardrobe does not provide enough room for our hanging clothes since we are living in this. We’ve already removed the TV and the center drawers which opened up some more hanging space, but the overall design is just not working for us. I want to pull it all out and start fresh. It is in a slide. Has anyone else done this? Would love some ideas and pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2364.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	45978  
cpcdeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 06:45 AM   #2
MahiTacos2

Different wardrobe than OP. I have a 2019 Outback 320UBH and our wardrobes are not tall enough to properly hang clothes. They are all bunched up on the floor of the wardrobe cabinet. Anyone remodel theirs to add xtra vertical depth? I’m tempted to just make an oak frame stained to match and cut the floor out so I can hang clothing. Just not sure how to dress it up so it doesn’t look bad from the outside. The face frames they use are laminated mdf with a rounded edge so not so easy to trim out/extend. Door can remain just needs an extension below 4-6” Even better you can’t open the doors all the way because of the window trim valance. Our retired Springdale was not like this.
MahiTacos2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod