Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2014, 05:40 AM   #1
Big Bear

Hope no lemon

We have had our 2014 3155rl Montana for about 3 months. Yes we have had a couple small problems but very minor. The screen door had broken and the dealership has order a new one, I think the design of that is bad just my observation. We took to the dealership yesterday and to have the door replace which hasn't come in yet and go inside and thank goodness there is an island in the middle of the rv for the refrigerator has fallen out of its place. Broken all the wood around it, a mess. Has anyone ever had this problem? I hope that I don’t have a lemon and continue to have problems with this expensive coach.
Big Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

I hope this is the end of your issues too. What you have to keep in mind is RV's are a big bouncing box on wheels. Refers are held on by screws at the front. Some manufacturers go the extra mile and use a couple in the back. Once yours is set back in place and the trim wood repaired, go outside and take the lower access cover off. You'll see that the refer is slid in and the bottom is sheet metal. You can use a couple of wood screws at the ends to anchor the fridge.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
Yosemitebob

That's a great idea Chuckster, I think I'll check mine just for the heck of it. Especially sense mine is on the rear wall.
1800 / 3600 inverter with auto transfer switch,
The bosses: My wife and two Labradoddles 80 lbs each
Yosemitebob is offline   Reply With Quote