Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
esley1

2015 Summerland 2020QB

New to the forum. We've just purchased a 2015 Summerland 2020QB. It was a used unit, but we bought it from the local dealer who had originally sold it. Story was, the folks that had bought it took it out three times and were not happy with the size. So, they brought it back and traded for a bigger unit. It is advertised as a basic couples camper and appears it will do the job for us. Our old camper is the same size and it worked. Love the large windows, not thrilled about the space between the pantry and the u-shaped dinette, but can live with it. If anyone else has one of these units and has had any problems that I need to be aware of, please let me know.
esley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:49 AM   #2
dblanch57

We have the 2014 2020QB and have been from Wisconsin to Yellowstone in it already. We like the space between the cupboards and the dinette. We have a large trash can with a lid on one side and a three drawer plastic cabinet on the other. We removed the table legs and floor receivers to make more room for us and use a folding table instead of the large table. We store it under the bed just in case we need to make a bed out of the dinette. We love our trailer and it is the right size for us. My wife loves the rear window and I like not having to crank up the pop-up every time we go camping. Enjoy!
dblanch57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:47 PM   #3
esley1

Thanks for responding to my post. Great idea for the table. Looking forward to our first trip when the weather finally thaws out. Thanks for your input.
esley1 is offline   Reply With Quote